Friday, February 24, 2017

Ryan's Goats ;)

 Ok so I know I haven't posted in a while but there hasn't been very many goat things happening. But I thought I would post anyways. So for the last few days I have been putting the goats outside all day because it is very warm So what I  did was take their pen from the inside of the barn and just put it outside where they can eat grass and things. But the only problem is Rosie and Daphne.


                      Those two goats are babies I am just going to say it. They can't even be in the same area as Sally, we have had her for about 2 weeks now and they can't seem to like her. But they are getting more comfortable. So I now call it their little friendship ring... DON'T JUDGE! I am only 13 so I am still technically a kid. But yeah I call it their friendship ring. Which means they have to become friends.

                   
                       I mean they aren't exactly friends but they are okay with being around her sort of.. Lets just say Rosie was being an all big brave mamma goat, and then she would cower behind Daphne. Sally is bigger and yeah she has horns, but so does Daphne. If you walk by the goats they want you it is crazy. But I think the truth is that Sally just wants to be their friend. Its just funny because she follows them and everything but they run away. So Rosie and Daphne are just punishing themselves XD.


                    But today has not been that bad they have been calm and I think since Sally is going to have her kids or kid soon I think that they haven't bothered each other at all. I think secretly Rosie like Sally she just can't admit to being friends with her. She always has been kinda a Ryan's goat I guess you would say instead of mamma's boy or daddy's girl. Well I think that will be all for today!



                                                                           Sincerely,
                                                                                       Ryan

                     


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment