Monday, March 13, 2017

Hamilton and Daisy

                                   Okay so I  know that I should  have posted this a couple of days ago but I was busy. Anyway Once upon a time there was a goat named Sally and she was going to have a baby. And one day her owner had gone out to check on her. And BOOM there were twins standing by her side.



                                  I was dumbfounded when I had seen the two little kids standing, my reaction was GASP* run out the door of the barn go into the house and call my and dad, post on Facebook about it and then run back out. I had no clue what to do, so I just decided to separate them from the other goats, so I made them their own little area. And made it kid  proof.





                                  But sadly I had to eave that night but I was back again on Sunday night, so I could see them again. I had decided to name them Hamilton for the boy and Daisy for the girl.  I picked Hamilton because it is one of my favorite musicals, and I picked Daisy because my mom wanted that name. I will have to post some pictures, and I know that this was a short post but the pictures will make up.





                                                                                                Sincerely

                                                                                                              Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment