Friday, March 24, 2017

Oliver!

                                         Ok so this post will not be about goats, but about a show that I am in and about to finish. Oliver! It was a Friday...I think when my mom had asked me if I had wanted to be in the musical Oliver, so i thought it over and said yes. I thought about auditioning for the show but I decided not to for what ever reason, but my luck just came and I was invited into the production.
                                          I had started practice the next week. Practice was in Keyser, WV, so it was a drive but not to long. Since We had car-poled with my sister in-law who was one of the lead roles in the show ( Nancy ) Practices were long into the night and by the time I had gotten home it was already 11:30 and I still had to eat supper. But by the time that opening night came, I thought eh I  am nervous of course, but in an exciting way. When we had gotten to Keyser, I had hopped out of the car went inside of the building and went into the Green Room.



                                         There were snacks and drinks for people and of course Jesse who plays Bill Sikes in the show was playing the piano. So we all went into the band room and got our mikes, and starting having a fun time. Then places were called....... I got my prop and lined up on the set with some other kids, since I was in the first 2 songs I had to be there. I was nervous when I heard the crowd quiet down and the speakers said to turn off cell phones and all that bit. Then the Orchestra played and the curtains opened....



                                       After that it was a great opening night. No it was AMAZING!! And all of the shows were. Except for one where we had a few mistakes, but hey we fixed them and made it look like it was suppose to happen so the show could go on. But for my advice come see the show there are only 3 left, you can order your tickets online,


                                                                                                 Sincerely
                                                                                                                 Ryan.

                                                                                        SCENE


https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oliver-the-musical-tickets-32054215020  <---- If you would like to  come see the show you can order tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment